Key reminders ahead of the return to school 02.09.21
We are looking forward to welcoming the children back to school tomorrow and ahead of the pupils returning, below are some key reminders we ask for your support with:
1. School doors will open at 8.45am with school starting at 8.55am. Please arrive promptly.
2. Breakfast club will start at 8.00am (this has been moved due to the need for some of our working parents).
3. No vehicles other than staff vehicles are permitted on school site during morning drop off and afternoon collection.
4. Please drop off at the entrance doors shown on the map in the parent/carer pack sent out (same doors as last year).
5. Parents/carers are still encouraged to wear face coverings during drop off and collection, follow the one way system and make best efforts to maintain social distancing when on school site.
6. Nursery pupils will finish at 3.00pm each day and the remainder of the school at 3.10pm.
1. Please do not attend the school site if symptomatic or you have tested positive for Covid19.
2. Please do not use Lateral Flow Testing on the children, as we are unable to accept these results.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow.