Key Stage 2 pupils returning to school next week
We are very much looking forward to seeing our Key Stage 2 learners return to the classroom next week and are excited to recommence teaching at school.
A few reminders ahead of the return following on from the parent/carer pack and recent virtual meetings held:
1. Please arrive on school site to drop off and collect within the 10 minute window provided.
2. Year 3 and 4 learners to enter and exit the school via the main hall. Year 5 and 6 to enter via the Main Reception. Year 6 to leave via the Main Reception and Year 5 via the bottom gate (as before Christmas).
3. Please wear a face covering on school site, unless you have an exemption card.
4. Please follow the one way system and enter/exit via the correct gates.
5. Breakfast club begins at 8am in the main hall. Please only attend if you have booked with firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. School dinners are back from Monday. Parents will need to book and pay via ParentPay as normal. Families who receive Free School Meals also need to book and pay.
7. No Afterschool clubs for the remainder of the term.
8. No vehicles are permitted on school site, unless an up to date disabled badge for your child has been provided to the school to take a copy.
We thank you in advance for working with us on these steps to try and keep everyone safe. We hope that by being cautious and following these rules, we will see success in little to no positive cases in our school.
As restrictions ease slightly today and all our pupils return to school, this is a positive step to us regaining some normality in our lives that I have no doubt we all would like back.
Have a good weekend and see you on Monday.