Monday 12th April 21 - Pupils return to school for the start of Summer Term
Dear Parents / Carers,
A reminder that all pupils return to school from Monday 12th April 2021 for the start of the Summer Term.
A reminder of the arrangements for the return to school:
1. Pupils return to school on Monday 12th April 2021.
2. We will no longer be operating the 4 and a half day in school week after the holidays and will return to pupils being in school for a full week.
3. Breakfast club will continue from 8.00am – 8.40am. We will need parents/carers to re-book a place for after Easter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you do not inform us that you will not be attending, the place will be removed to allow others to access. Our maximum capacity for this provision is 42 pupils.
4. All current measures for Covid19 safety remain in place e.g. staggered start times, social distancing, face coverings on site and so on.
5. Staggered start and collection times will remain in place. As a reminder:
Reception, Year 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 arrive between 8.40am – 8.50am and finish between 2.55pm – 3.05pm.
Nursery and Year 1 arrive between 8.50am – 9.00am and finish between 3.05pm – 3.15pm.
6. We are currently working on arrangements to re-start after school club and hope to do so from Monday 19th April, however, I will write to you next week to give an update on this.
We hope it has been an enjoyable Easter break and we look forward to seeing the pupils back re-charged and ready for, what we hope will be a consistent term in school.