Good afternoon all,
There will be a parent/carer pack released by tomorrow morning (18.06.20) to provide you with all the information you need to know about the re-opening of school.
Within this pack is:
- A timetable outlining which year groups will be in school on which days.
- A staffing timetable so you can see which staff will be working with your children on the day they are in school.
- A timetable of how the day will look for all classes.
- 3 pages of easy read information about the main changes that will be in place come June 29th.
- A photograph showing the new one way system in operation when dropping off and collecting your children.
- A new home/school agreement that we will ask all to sign.
- Some Frequently Asked Questions
- The health risk assessment which will need to be completed for all children on their first day back in school.
It is vital that everyone reads this pack and makes themselves aware of the changes before sending your children back to school on Monday 29th June. We are going to need your help to ensure that we can keep the school site safe for all by adhering to the measures put in place.
We have tried to make the information within this pack as easily readable as possible and tried to give you the key information that you need to know. I will also share the full Risk Assessment with you, which has a significant amount of detail within it, as soon as it has been approved by the Local Authority.
The school is still open as a childcare hub to children from multiple schools so we are currently working around this in order to set up the school site with signage, sanitizing stations and floor markings. It is my hope that we will have completed this by Monday 22nd June, where I will then send out a video and pictures of what the school looks like, so you can see the information that is written on paper and how it has been put into action within the school.
Thank you all for your patience to this point, may I ask that any queries you have in regards to any of the information within the pack, are emailed directly to your child/ren's class teacher or to firstname.lastname@example.org.