We'd like to welcome everyone back for the Autumn term 2020. We are looking forward to seeing you all again later this week and hope you have had an enjoyable and restful summer holiday.
To access the information needed about return to school (Parent/Carer Pack - September 2020), as well as the Risk Assessment put together for the safe return of pupils and staff, please click the link below which will direct you to our website. You can also find this information in the Documents tab of this app and we have emailed a copy of the document to all parents on the Parent Pay system at the end of the summer term.
We have received some questions over the summer and below is some key information to know before return to school for pupils on Thursday:
- New Nursery aged pupils, Year 1, Year 3 and Year 4 will be in school this Thursday 3rd September 2020.
- Nursery and Reception, Year 2, Year 5 and Year 6 will be in school this Friday 4th September 2020.
- All pupils return on Monday 7th September 2020.
Start and finish times will be staggered (see parent pack for which entrances to go to):
- Reception, Y1, Y3, Y6 arrive between 8.40am - 8.50am and are to be collected between 3.00pm - 3.10pm
- Nursery, Y2, Y4, Y6 arrive between 8.50am - 9.00am and are to be collected between 3.10pm - 3.20pm.
Additional answers to queries:
- We encourage all pupils to wear school uniform (with the new badge).
- All pupils will need a packed lunch each day and can bring a lunch box.
- We encourage pupils to only bring a coat and lunch box to school, as equipment will be provided in individual plastic wallets.
- We do plan on running a breakfast club from Monday 7th September 2020. There will be no breakfast available, but pupils will be supervised until the start of the school day. This will only be available for those struggling to make additional arrangements with work and places are limited.
- Afterschool clubs by teachers will not run this half term, however, we do plan for CYCA to return with their afterschool club from 3.15pm - 5.30pm daily. This will only be able to run if 10 or more pupils access the club each night.
We hope with this information and the information within the parent / carer pack we have covered everything you need to know. Please do not hesitate to contact us before Thursday if you have any further queries.
We look forward to seeing you all again very soon.